- Curbing overeating: improved appetite awareness and response to food cues as potential treatment focus in overweight and obese children.
- One more reason to get nutrients and phytochemicals from food! Some plant-based supplements contaminated with alkenylbenzenes.
- Working night shifts at the hospital may compromise heart health in women. Whether this is related to sleep disturbances or the awful food that is available during overnight shifts remains to be seem.
- Like a broken tv antennae trying to pick up a signal. Possible mechanism for obesity development at the cellular level: signal scrambling and subsequent loss of leptin sensitivity via primary cilia (not the motility-type!) dysfunction.
- A great comparison of meatless products from Nutrition Action Healthletter. From decent to downright scary.